Generate Zebra ZPL from Image
With this app you can upload an image (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.) an generate a ZPL sample file ready to be printed.
- You can upload different image formats as long as they are understood by java JDK1.7 (BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG. etc.).
- The max file size allowed is 1MB
- You need cookies to work with this app.
- The image will be transformed to monochrome and the ZPL will be generated.
- For better results use GIMP, Photoshop etc. and export to BMP/GIF with black&white or monochrome image
DownloadDownload the ZPL file
Download the compressed ZPL file
* If your printer is properly configured you should be able to print the ZPL file.
.BAT file (Windows shell script) that copies .ZPL files into printer (Optional)
Share your Zebra printer. Create a file named zpl.bat and download the zpl file above. Change the ip for your printers ip or net address
*Change your windows cmd.exe path, if windows is not installed in the default unit or path e.g. "C:Windowssystem32cmd.exe" Copy the bat code below into a file called zpl.bat and paste it.
C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /C copy %1 "//192.168.6.209/ZDesigner"
echo file %1 sent to the printer...
Check it out
Now copy&paste the ZPL Code Generated into a file called .zpl, click on the file extension and print it (you can open it with the zpl.bat explained above)
Go to labelary.com to double check that is working properly or print it with your zebra printer
Get the source Code (optional)
Click the follow link